We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Goat Island Dive & Snorkel
$99 for a Half-Day Try Dive Scuba Experience (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Blow bubbles with the fish at Goat Island Marine Reserve.
- Grab a half-day Try Dive Experience with Goat Island Dive for just $99.
- See the wonderful underwater world from a whole new perspective.
- Learn from experienced instructors.
Summer might be fading, but the ocean will remain warm for a few months yet. Make the most of the water with a half-day Try Dive Experience at Goat Island Dive for just $99.
Goat Island Dive is the perfect place to start your adventure under the sea. The friendly and professional team will make your dive an unforgettable experience, with personal, professional, and most of all Safe instruction to help you become confident with the whole concept of breathing underwater.
Your half-day Try Dive Experience will enable you to hover in a weightless world with marine life of all colours, shapes and sizes surrounding you - and if you're lucky, they might come right up to you and kiss you on your mask! The Try Dive Experience runs on regular dates throughout the year. Once you're cleared as being medically fit to dive, your experience kicks off with a dive theory lesson that covers the basics of scuba diving and how the equipment works. Then it's time to hit the water, where you'll practice snorkel skills and build your confidence. Finally, under the direct supervision of your instructor, you'll descend into shallow depths where you take your first breaths underwater and get up close and personal with loads of fish. Keen to take your memories home with you? Grab an underwater camera from Goat Island Dive for just $30, and get your instructor to take snaps of you blowing bubbles with the fish.
So you're keen on diving. There are a few restrictions: all divers must be at least 12 years old, and they must be able to speak good English for safety reasons. All divers must be able to swim at a basic level, and most importantly, they must be medically fit to dive. Visit the website to read Goat Island Dive's medical criteria. Your $99 includes scuba tuition and training, the fitting and hire costs of your dive equipment, your dive, and a PADI-recognised certificate to take home with you. Remember, all Try Dive Experiences must be pre-booked well in advance, so get in quick so you don't miss out on your underwater adventure/means to escape a pirate - you never know when knowing how to dive could come in handy!
"Anyone interested in scuba should definitely go on a try dive. They made me feel comfortable and safe and stuck with me the whole time. You learn a lot from them and have the time of your life as well. They've very much inspired me to getting a diving certification. I absolutely love Goat Island Dive and I will remember this experience forever!" - Jamie Nanquil, Auckland
More Great Auckland Deals
Courses For Success
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.