We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Glenfield Family Dental
$720 for a Full Ceramic Crown, Full Dental Examination & Two Bite-Wing X-Rays (value $1,600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unless you think you've got a shot with Prince Harry, this might be your best way to get crowned.
- Grab a full ceramic, metal-free eMax crown, a full dental examination, and two bite-wing x-rays from Glenfield Family Dental for only $720.
- Get the smile you deserve.
- Enjoy high quality services and total care as a patient.
- Go to a dentist that uses the latest techniques, technology, and the best available materials.
Marrying into royalty is notoriously hard to do. Luckily there's a much easier way to get a crown.
Grab a full ceramic, metal-free eMax crown, a full dental examination, and two bite-wing x-rays from Glenfield Family Dental for only $720.
Glenfield Family Dental offers high quality services in an environment of total care and respect of the patient. They provide a comprehensive and affordable dental service by utilising the latest techniques, technology and the best available materials together with excellence in customer care. Their aim is to develop a treatment plan in partnership with you; combining your requirements and our knowledge, skill and experience to keep your mouth happy and healthy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.