We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Gina's Italian Kitchen
$25 for a $50 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spoil your taste buds with authentic Italian cuisine.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher at Gina's Italian Kitchen for $25.
- Enjoy dishes like the Tre Funghi pizza and Fettuccine Mari e Monti.
- Browse their wine menu for something to match your main.
Before you chain yourself to the oven for the rest of summer, take a well deserved post-Christmas break and have all the hard work done for you.
Pay $25 for a $50 food and beverage voucher at Gina's Italian Kitchen and enjoy an authentic Italian feast for lunch or dinner.
With a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, the team at Gina's Italian Kitchen will make you feel right at home. Allow yourself one night to be whisked away by intoxicating scents, unbelievable flavours and excellent company. You can use your voucher towards anything on their lunch and dinner menus boasting options like the Pansotti con Pollo pasta or the popular Toscana pizza with NZ pork and fennel sausage. Finish off with one of their delectable desserts like the Tiramisu and you'll be in heaven.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.