We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
GGI Salon - Newmarket
$129 for a Keratin Hair Smoothing Therapy Treatment incl. Hair Wash (value $460)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pick a little extra time off the time tree.
- Grab a keratin Smoothing Therapy Treatment, including hair wash, from GGI Salon for just $129.
- Try this revolutionary smoothing system that's designed to reduce frizz and leave your hair easier to manage.
- Enjoy great results that may last as long as 12 weeks.
- Enjoy friendly service in a comfortable environment.
Money doesn't grow on trees, your parents often told you when you were growing up. Unfortunately, neither does time. As much as you would love to find more time to get ready in the mornings, you're kidding yourself if you think you're actually going to start getting out of bed earlier.
Here's the solution you've been looking for. Pay just $129 for a keratin Smoothing Therapy Treatment, including hair wash, from GGI Salon and save loads of time on your hair grooming routine every day.
This revolutionary smoothing system infuses keratin deep into the hair cuticle and is designed to reduce frizz and leave the hair smoother, more manageable and easier to style. This treatment is suitable for all types of hair - including colour treated and chemically processed hair. Results typically last 12 weeks depending on hair type. You'll love waking up every morning and not having to spend hours getting your hair presentable.
Located conveniently in the heart of Newmarket's fashion district, GGI Salon provides professional services in cutting, styling, colouring, hair treatments and more. GGI Salon offer a full range of professional hair services in a comfortable and friendly environment.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.