We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$1,400 for 30 People, $2,400 for 60 People or $3,600 for 100 People for a Private Work or Christmas Party incl. Canapes, Bar Tab & Host/Doorman (value up to $7,812)
- Celebrate the festive season in style with your friends, family or work colleagues.
- Grab a private Christmas party at Generator including canapes, a bar tab and a host/doorman from $1,400 at Generator.
- Enjoy a unique experience in a beautifully designed event space that matches your vision.
- Give your guests the best of everything with tasty canapes and refreshing drinks.
If, by some cruel twist of fate, you've been selected to plan the Christmas work party or family get-together, then the pressure is on to deliver something spectacular and unique. If your past efforts haven't managed to gain an applause then get some help from the guys who know how to throw a great shindig.
Get up to 67% off a private Christmas party at Generator and choose from three festive options:
- Pay $1,400 for 30 people including canapes, $500 bar tab and a host/doorman
- Pay $2,400 for 60 people including canapes, $800 bar tab and a host/doorman
- Pay $3,600 for 100 people including canapes, $1200 bar tab and a host/doorman
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.