We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$1,400 for 30 People, $2,400 for 60 People or $3,600 for 100 People for a Private Work or Christmas Party incl. Canapes, Bar Tab & Host/Doorman (value up to $7,812)
- Celebrate the festive season in style with your friends, family or work colleagues.
- Grab a private Christmas party at Generator including canapes, a bar tab and a host/doorman from $1,400 at Generator.
- Enjoy a unique experience in a beautifully designed event space that matches your vision.
- Give your guests the best of everything with tasty canapes and refreshing drinks.
If, by some cruel twist of fate, you've been selected to plan the Christmas work party or family get-together, then the pressure is on to deliver something spectacular and unique. If your past efforts haven't managed to gain an applause then get some help from the guys who know how to throw a great shindig.
Get up to 67% off a private Christmas party at Generator and choose from three festive options:
- Pay $1,400 for 30 people including canapes, $500 bar tab and a host/doorman
- Pay $2,400 for 60 people including canapes, $800 bar tab and a host/doorman
- Pay $3,600 for 100 people including canapes, $1200 bar tab and a host/doorman
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.