We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$10 Two General Admissions for Adults or Children (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Massive indoor playground! Great for school holiday fun!
- Grab two general admissions for adults or children to Inflatable World in Auckland for just $10.
- Perfect for adults and kids, you will find no end of excuses to get your family, mates and co-workers into Inflatable World.
- Try out all 15 bouncy castles, the inflatable balls, gladiator arena and a heap load more.
Dragging your mattress out into the lounge and setting up a ‘sumo ring’ for the kids, has its down sides—the biggest being your back the next morning.
Take the kids out for three hours that will blow their minds when you grab two general admissions for an adult or child to Inflatable World for just $10.
Be one of the first to experience this brand new world of crazy. This indoor playground is what you (and the kids, of course) have been dreaming of. With 15 inflatable castles, large ‘ride in’ inflatable balls, a gladiator arena, a reverse bungy, a bar fly, slam dunk and an under five’s area, this magnificent metropolis of bounce will keep you all amused for hours. Each general admission ticket allows for three hours of play and if you want to come during the holidays or weekends, remember to book! Everyone must wear socks and you can even buy some tasty snacks afterward. Inflatable World is perfect for work functions, stag and hen's parties, team building, holiday programmes and much more. Release the child inside!
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.