We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for a Mobile PC Computer Service (value $138)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the technological makeover you've been needing.
- Grab a mobile PC Computer service from Geekmo for only $29.
- Let the experts come to you!
- Get answers to all those technical questions you're dying to ask!
Clothing designers are paid to be super trendy so you don't have to be. Meanwhile, these geeks, with their pocket protectors, suspenders and high-waters, won't be winning any fashion shows in Milan or New York. They will, however, give your computer the internal makeover it's been needing and make it feel and run younger than it has in quite some time.
Today you can grab yourself a mobile PC computer service from Geekmo for only $29.What's more, Geekmo will come to you, so sit back and let the experts fix your technology problems, offering you swift, reliable service and most of all, peace of mind.
Geekmo is a vibrant team of computer experts focussed on helping residential and small to medium businesses with IT support from a trustworthy, professional source. If your computer isn't performing at its peak or you're concerned about its security, let Malcolm from Geekmo take a look at your machine and get things up and running just the way they should be. Malcolm is a self-professed professional geek with over 28 years experience - and so far he ain't met a PC he couldn't fix!
As part of this mobile PC service, Geekmo will:
- Clean up your temporary files
- Fix issues with your system registry
- Get all your Microsoft patches, hardware and software updates current
- Remove any viruses, adware and malware
- Check your PC and Internet security
- Check and or create your backups
- Run a hard drive maintenance check
- Defrag your hard drive
- Answer any technical questions you may have, such as "what does all the above mean?"
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.