We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for a Mobile PC Computer Service (value $138)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the technological makeover you've been needing.
- Grab a mobile PC Computer service from Geekmo for only $29.
- Let the experts come to you!
- Get answers to all those technical questions you're dying to ask!
Clothing designers are paid to be super trendy so you don't have to be. Meanwhile, these geeks, with their pocket protectors, suspenders and high-waters, won't be winning any fashion shows in Milan or New York. They will, however, give your computer the internal makeover it's been needing and make it feel and run younger than it has in quite some time.
Today you can grab yourself a mobile PC computer service from Geekmo for only $29.What's more, Geekmo will come to you, so sit back and let the experts fix your technology problems, offering you swift, reliable service and most of all, peace of mind.
Geekmo is a vibrant team of computer experts focussed on helping residential and small to medium businesses with IT support from a trustworthy, professional source. If your computer isn't performing at its peak or you're concerned about its security, let Malcolm from Geekmo take a look at your machine and get things up and running just the way they should be. Malcolm is a self-professed professional geek with over 28 years experience - and so far he ain't met a PC he couldn't fix!
As part of this mobile PC service, Geekmo will:
- Clean up your temporary files
- Fix issues with your system registry
- Get all your Microsoft patches, hardware and software updates current
- Remove any viruses, adware and malware
- Check your PC and Internet security
- Check and or create your backups
- Run a hard drive maintenance check
- Defrag your hard drive
- Answer any technical questions you may have, such as "what does all the above mean?"
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.