We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Garden of Eve Hair, Health & Beauty Remuera
From $99 for a Half Head of Highlights, Shampoo, Keratin Infusion Treatment & Blow Wave (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reshuffle your hairstyle with something new.
- Grab a half head of highlights, shampoo, keratin infusion treatment and a blow wave at Garden of Eve, starting from $99.
- Benefit from a highlight treatment which uses a blazing system, which lifts, tones and conditions your hair all at the same time, leaving a clean pure blonde result.
- Trust the team at Garden of Eve with your gorgeous hair, and have them transform your look at half the price.
A few hundred years ago, zebras never existed. Before them, there was just a lot of bored donkeys that really were getting tired of their style. But thanks to some clever innovation in the animal kingdom, they figured out how to create dazzling black and white highlights to transform their look. Take a leaf out of the zebra's book and transform your hair with today's deal.
Escape to the Garden of Eve in Remuera and book your session in the stylist's chair with today's brilliant deal. You'll be treated to a half-head of highlights, shampoo, keratin infusion treatment and a blow wave.
- Pay just $99 if you have short or shoulder-length hair, or
- Pay $118 for hair past the shoulders or extra long hair.
Get that great look for the rest of your summer, thanks to the talented team at Garden of Eve. Their highlight treatment uses a blazing system, which lifts, tones and conditions your hair all at the same time, leaving a clean pure blonde result. Whether you have a big night coming up or are just wanting to change up your style, they'll provide you with the professional and friendly service needed to have you at your best.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.