We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Garden of Eve Hair, Health & Beauty Remuera
$49 for a Ladies' Pamper Special incl. Bubbles, Facial, Mini Pedicure & Manicure, Eyebrow Shape & Tint for One or $89 for Two People (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your pamper on!
- Grab a ladies pamper special from Garden of Eve Hair Health & Beauty for $49 or $89 for two people.
- Deal includes bubbles, facial, mini pedicure, mini manicure, eyebrow shape and an eyebrow tint.
- Sip on a glass of delicious bubbly while your beauty needs get tended to.
Send the boys off for a day at the cricket and spend some time with the ladies, enjoying some bubbles and some good old-fashioned pampering.
Grab a ladies pamper special from Garden of Eve Hair Health & Beauty including bubbles, facial, mini pedicure, mini manicure, eyebrow shape and an eyebrow tint for only $49 for one person or $89 for two people.
The Garden of Eve is a sanctuary where true beauty blossoms and the place to go for all your hair, beauty, and therapeutic treatments. They pride themselves on achieving the best results for you and your well being. With this deal you'll get a galvanic facial, an eye brow tint, and an eyebrow shape to have that face of yours looking fabulous. You'll also get a mini pedicure and mini manicure (soak, cuticle tidy, and paint) to get those nails looking their best. To make it an extra pleasant experience, they'll have some bubbly there for you to sip on while your needs get tended to.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.