We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Garden of Eve Hair, Health & Beauty Remuera
$19 for One, $39 for Two or $55 for Three Organic Spray Tans (value up to $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure the glow of the moon stays in the sky this summer.
- Grab one organic spray tan from Garden of Eve for only $19 or grab two for $39 or three for $55.
- There's no need to worry about unsightly streaks. The beauty experts at Garden of Eve will leave you looking like a breath-taking bronze goddess.
- Look after your skin while getting gorgeous with the paraben-free, organic formulas.
When summer arrives there's nothing quite like slipping into a new swimsuit, sinking your feet into the sand and frolicking down the beach with the Baywatch theme song blaring in your head. The experience can quickly go pear-shaped when you realise that fellow beach goers are concerned the moon has fallen from the sky because you're emitting a blinding white glow.
Ensure all eyes are on you for the right reasons when you step foot on the beach by grabbing an organic spray tan from Garden of Eve for only $19. Or sort yourself out for summer by grabbing two for just $39 or three for $55.
Your body is your temple, and the maestros of all things beauty at Garden of Eve understand that whilst you want your body to resemble a resplendent temple, you want to be sure you're taking good care of it too. That's why they use COCOTanz for their spray tanning services. Not only does the solution touch-dry instantly, COCOTanz solutions are free of all those nasties such parabens, that we want to avoid putting on our skin. Made from a range of natural ingredients, the organic formulas will leave you with a radiant glow that will be the envy of everyone on the beach.
More Great Auckland Deals
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.