We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Garden of Eve Hair, Health & Beauty Remuera
$19 for One, $39 for Two or $55 for Three Organic Spray Tans (value up to $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure the glow of the moon stays in the sky this summer.
- Grab one organic spray tan from Garden of Eve for only $19 or grab two for $39 or three for $55.
- There's no need to worry about unsightly streaks. The beauty experts at Garden of Eve will leave you looking like a breath-taking bronze goddess.
- Look after your skin while getting gorgeous with the paraben-free, organic formulas.
When summer arrives there's nothing quite like slipping into a new swimsuit, sinking your feet into the sand and frolicking down the beach with the Baywatch theme song blaring in your head. The experience can quickly go pear-shaped when you realise that fellow beach goers are concerned the moon has fallen from the sky because you're emitting a blinding white glow.
Ensure all eyes are on you for the right reasons when you step foot on the beach by grabbing an organic spray tan from Garden of Eve for only $19. Or sort yourself out for summer by grabbing two for just $39 or three for $55.
Your body is your temple, and the maestros of all things beauty at Garden of Eve understand that whilst you want your body to resemble a resplendent temple, you want to be sure you're taking good care of it too. That's why they use COCOTanz for their spray tanning services. Not only does the solution touch-dry instantly, COCOTanz solutions are free of all those nasties such parabens, that we want to avoid putting on our skin. Made from a range of natural ingredients, the organic formulas will leave you with a radiant glow that will be the envy of everyone on the beach.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.