We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for Any Two Breakfasts or Brunches (value up to $37)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Slowly put down that coddler before anyone gets seriously injured...
- Grab any two breakfasts or brunches from award winning Gala Cafe in Mt Eden for just $20.
- Delight your senses when you try their freshly cooked brekkies.
- If you are a busy bee, you can even get your order to take away!
How many times have you tried and failed to make the perfect breakfast? It’s fine when all you have to do is pour the cereal or pop the toast, but start bringing poached eggs and bene sauce into the equation and you’ll find the plates spinning on the table and your flatmates running for the hills.
Find out what those failed brekkies should really taste like when you grab any two breakfasts or brunches from Gala Cafe in Mt Eden for just $20.
The guys at Gala Cafe don’t just cook food, they honour it. You'll find yourself in a culinary state of bliss when you chow down on some of their award winning nosh. As winners of the Metro Cafe Award 2010 and with a list of outstanding reviews from the likes of ‘Dish Magazine’ and ‘Delicious Magazine’, Gala Cafe will stop at nothing to flex their morning treat-making muscles. Start your day by filling up your belly with a meal cooked from the freshest ingredients at their fantastic Mt. Eden location.
More Great Auckland Deals
Red Cap Carpet Care & Pest Control
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.