We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Gables Speights Ale House
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Summer's here but forget about the beach, get yourself to the pub instead.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for the Gables Speights Ale House in Ponsonby for just $20.
- Enjoy their great menu, friendly staff, warm hospitality and enticing atmosphere.
- Bring the whole tribe along to this family friendly bar with an extensive range of non-alcoholic drinks available.
Oh crikey look at that, summer's here already. Shame that you haven't put your beach-ready regime into practice yet. There's nothing else for it, best skip the beach and head straight to the ale house for some pub grub instead.
Get yourself to Gable's Speights Ale House for good food, plenty of choice and a great atmosphere. Buy today's deal and you'll receive a $40 food and beverage voucher to spend there for just $20.
Call in to Gables Speights Ale House and let Match and his team show you some good old fashioned southern style hospitality right here in Auckland. Take your pick from a huge selection of melt in your mouth dishes like Ponsonby pork belly, the Denver leg venison, the highland lamb salad or the musterer's burger with prime beef pattie. To make a sweet deal even sweeter, dessert is also on offer, including Cromwell crumble and Clutha chocolate brownie. Check out the menu for some carefully selected beer matches to wash down your food.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.