We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for a 60-Minute Full-Body Massage & a 60-Minute Luxury Facial or $89 to incl. an Eyebrow Tinting (value up to $255)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Freshen up your body and your face.
- Grab a 60-minute full-body massage and a 60-minute facial from La Goldenria Day Spa Auckland for only $79.
- Add an eyebrow tinting for only $89.
- Get two great treatments that'll make you feeling totally refreshed and looking beautiful.
- Enjoy plenty of parking on Nuffield Street, too.
- Buy a facial that is designed for your skin type.
Whenever you put on a facial mask at home, you risk scaring the socks off anyone unlucky enough to come to your door while you've got it on.
Grab a 60-minute full-body massage and 60-minute facial from La Goldenria Day Spa Auckland for only $79 or throw in an eyebrow tinting for only $89.
La Goldenria Day Spa prides itself on its different departments (skin rejuvenation clinic, beauty studio and day spa) – all devoted to pampering you and helping you look your most naturally gorgeous. With this fantastic package you will get an hour of absolute bliss with the 60-minute massage, then spend the next hour getting pampered with a deluxe facial treatment. La Goldenria treat both men and women and welcome group and couple bookings.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.