We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$27 for a 6" Rich Chocolate Fruit Cake Delivered or $35 for an 8" Cake Delivered Auckland Wide
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eliminate the Christmas kitchen related stress this festive season.
- Grab a 6" round festive rich chocolate fruit cake from Fresco Foods for just $27 or grab an 8" cake for just $35.
- Cakes are iced with festive decoration with a choice of either "Merry Christmas" or "Season's Greetings" and wrapped in a red ribbon.
- A personalised message tag can be added if required.
- These Christmas cakes make the perfect gift and are great for corporate gift giving too.
Unless your name is Nigella, who in their right mind really enjoys slaving away over an oven and bowls of sultanas only to end up creating a diabolic disaster that tends to get left in the pantry to solidify and grow arms and legs. This Christmas it's time to redeem your sanity and leave the hard work to the experts.
Grab a 6" round festive rich chocolate fruit cake from Fresco Foods for just $27 or grab an 8" cake for just $35.
Why waste your precious time in the kitchen when you've got a bazillion other things to do. This season the good guys at Fresco Foods are eliminating unwarranted Christmas stress by whipping up delicious rich chocolate fruit cakes for you. They're also going the extra mile by icing and decorating them with a choice of either "Merry Christmas" or "Season's Greetings" - much more pleasant than the disaster you'll attempt to whip up in your own kitchen. And it doesn't stop there, they'll even deliver the cake right to your front door.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.