We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$69 for a Tailor-Made Wrinkle Free 100% Cotton Shirt & $50 Suit Credit (value $189)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a tailor-made wrinkle free 100% cotton shirt from French83 for only $69.
- Get top quality, custom made clothing at a great price.
- Guaranteed to fit perfectly.
- Take your own measurements or pay French83 or Meg's Tailoring to do it for you for $25.
- Choose your own colour and style.
Just when you thought there was nothing better than a perfect fitting shirt, French83 brings you one that doesn't even wrinkle.
Grab a tailor-made wrinkle free 100% cotton shirt and $50 of credit towards a suit from French83 for only $69.
French83 was founded by two young menswear professionals who wanted to offer the everyday man something better – top quality, custom made clothing at affordable department store prices. French83 was born in 2011, and they are committed to offering affordable, made to measure clothing that fits perfectly.
With this deal you will get a made to measure shirt that is guaranteed to fit perfectly. Either you can self measure for free or choose a professional measurer. French83 charges $25 and does house calls. Otherwise you can get Meg's Tailoring—French83's accredited partner—to take measurements for $25 from their Auckland CBD, Takapuna, and Newmarket stores.
Choose from ten colours and styles:
- Plain white WF
- Plain black slim
- Plain black
- Check blue
- Light Turquoise
- Red and white cross check
- Black check
- Purple check
- White stripe
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.