We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Freemans Bay Dental Centre
$89 for a Dental Check-up, X-Rays, Clean & 20% off Your Next Treatment (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't overlook the obvious when it's comes to your teeth and gums.
- Pay just $89 for a check-up, x-rays and clean at Freemans Bay Dental.
- Receive a 20% discount off your next treatment as part of the deal too.
- Let the teeth professionals ensure your mouth is in tip-top condition.
- Pick up on any small problems before they become big ones.
Teeth and gums are complicated things. As important as they are to us, we usually have no idea of what's going on in there. If only there were some really clever people who were especially trained to learn all about this particular part of the human body. They could even have some fancy equipment that helps them check everything out and fix any problems. Wouldn't that be great? Oh, wait.
Don't overlook the obvious. We all need to keep on top of our oral health with regular visits to the dentist. Get a check-up, x-rays and a thorough clean at Freemans Bay Dental for just $89. You'll also receive a 20% discount on your next treatment.
Freemans Bay Dental have a team of highly qualified dentists and dental assistants, as well as quality technology that has proven results. They are a trusted dental specialist offering costmetic dentristy, whitening and cleaning and tooth extraction for the whole family.
Every healthy mouth deserves a healthy session of lovin' with the professionals. Your check-up and x-rays will enable the professionals to spot potential problems before they become bigger, and your clean will leave your teeth feeling oh-so fresh.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.