We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Frame By Frame
$50 for $100 or $99 for $200 to Spend on Framing Services (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say goodbye to blu-tac.
- Grab a $100 voucher for $50 or a $200 voucher for $99 to spend at Frame By Frame.
- Perfect for all your framing needs, from university diplomas right through to rugby jerseys.
- Ensure you enjoy your valued memorabilia for years to come.
The reign of blu-tac and fridge magnets has come to an end. The tyranny of poor quality adhesives will no longer cause you to struggle in your fight to proudly display your macaroni masterpiece from primary school. Now you can professionally frame anything you wish, from childhood art to rugby jerseys to diplomas. Replace copious amounts of tape and thumb tacks with a quality professional frame, that will not only efficiently attach to the wall, but even increase the aesthetic value.
Grab a $100 voucher for $50 or a $200 voucher for $99 for all your framing needs from Frame by Frame.
With the ability to frame almost anything, Frame By Frame will professionally frame all your memorabilia you feel deserves the star treatment. Offering protection and adding style, a good frame is almost mandatory for presenting your prized possessions for others to see and enjoy. Currently featuring the works of some of New Zealand's top artists, Frame By Frame offers high quality, professional services that will stand up against the test of time and accent your already impeccable taste.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.