We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for a Four-Week Bootcamp (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take part in a revolutionary group training, nutrition and lifestyle program.
- Grab a four-week bootcamp with Born2Move for $49.
- Enjoy regular fitness challenges where points equal prizes.
- Work out with the team that's putting fun back into functional exercise.
- Meet like-minded people, make new friends and reach your goals as a community.
When Frodo was given the task of taking the ring to Mordor it seemed like a pretty impossible thing for a wee hobbit to do. Most of us feel the same way when trying to tackle our diet and exercise goals. The difference is that while we've been trying to go at it alone, Frodo had a whole lot of support along the way.
Pay $49 for a four-week bootcamp with Born2Move.co.nz and reach your fitness goals with the help of a great fitness community.
Born2Move Bootcamp is an outdoor-only, group exercise program that provides you with a tailored training, nutrition and lifestyle program based on your metabolism, your goals, your previous exercise experience, your vocation, your current commitments and your likes. Each session runs for one hour except for the lunchtime session which run for 30 minutes. The exercise program assigned to you will be tailored to your own physiology based on the results of your fitness tests and utilising the sound principles of "Lactate Threshold Training" by Peter Janssen.
This amazing program also comes with a nutrition program that'll be tailored to your own biochemical metabolism based on the results of your metabolic questionnaire, using the sound principles of "The Metabolic Diet" pioneered by William Wolcott. On top of it all you'll also get to take advantage of a lifestyle program that'll be tailored to your own lifestyle commitments based on the results of your lifestyle questionnaire using sound principles based on "How to Eat, Move and be Healthy" by Paul Chek.
All clients who complete one block (four consecutive weeks) will be automatically entered into Born2Move's regular one block challenge. The results of your testing and weigh ins are re corded and displayed on the leader board in the results section of their website (www.born2move.co.nz). Points will be awarded for your fitness test results, and prizes will be awarded to the fittest bootcamper (the client with the most points at the end of each four week block), the most improved bootcamper (the client who has recorded the most improvement in fitness over one block (four consecutive weeks).
The client who has lost the most amount of weight in one block of bootcamp will also win a prize. The client who has lost the most percent body fat in one block (four consecutive weeks) of bootcamp will win a prize.
Please note: weigh ins and body fat measurements are acquired via the Bio-Electrical Impedance Analysis (B.I.A) method using the Tanita UM-073 body composition scales.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.