We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fortuna Buffet Restaurant
$19 for Buffet Lunch & Car Parking for One Adult (value $34.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a buffet lunch and car parking at SKYCITY's Fortuna Buffet Restaurant, Monday to Thursday, for just $19 per adult.
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet including rotisserie chicken, glazed champagne ham and a fantastic range of fresh salads and vegetarian dishes.
- Still not convinced? Did we mention the extensive selection of desserts and ice cream?
- Enjoy a break away from your Christmas shopping or the office.
Him: "Babe, what do you feel like?"
Her: "Oh, I'm not fussy - surprise me."
Him: "No, but I asked you."
Her: "I don't mind though."
Him: "Can you please just make a decision?"
Her: "OK fine. Butter chicken."
Him: "Ummm .. Can you make another decision? I don't really feel like Indian."
Deciding on a suitable lunch destination is one of the most frustrating parts of any relationship. Take the decision-making out of your significant other's hands and book a seat at SKYCITY's Fortuna Buffet Restaurant for lunch, Monday to Thursday, for just $19, includingparking.
Offering an extensive array of seafood, rotisserie chicken, glazed champagne ham, fresh salads, freshly baked breads, Asian specialities, vegetarian dishes plus delicious desserts, Fortuna Buffet Restaurant is an obvious choice for your next pre-Christmas lunch date. Conveniently located in the heart of Auckland City, Fortuna is a perfect spot for the whole family.
*Menu items are subject to change.
More Great Auckland Deals
SeaLink Waiheke Ferry
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.