We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$19 for an Eyebrow Shape, Eyebrow Tint & Eyelash Tint (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reduce time-consuming beauty regimes and get the professionals to take care of your unruly eyebrows and lashes.
- Grab an eyebrow shape, eyebrow tint and eyelash tint from Forever Shine for only $19.
- The beauticians at Forever Shine will use top-end threading techniques to shape your lashes. Quick, simple and pain-free.
- Sit back and relax in a calm and tranquil setting while the experts get to work.
- You'll be surprised how much a brow and eyelash shape and tint can transform your face by defining your features and enhancing natural beauty.
Mornings are busy. By the time you've fed the cat, had a wash and downed enough coffee to keep you awake until lunchtime, there's certainly no chance of getting your eyebrows and eyelashes into tip-top shape. You're about two more mornings away from a monobrow and a full-time job in the circus.
There's no need to get out of bed an extra 20 minutes early with this deal. Simply pay $19 for an eyebrow shape, tint and eyelash tint from Forever Shine and have the professionals sort out the unruly hairs still making a mockery of your face.
The best part about this deal is that the tint and shape will totally transform your face - minus the effort of applying time-consuming make-up every morning. Specialising in natural skincare solutions, Forever Shine boasts a wealth of experience in the beauty industry, as well as an environment that is wonderfully tranquil. You'll be surprised just how much your eyebrows frame your face. Couple that with a natural-looking eyelash tint and you're ready to roll out of bed looking effortlessly glamorous every morning.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.