We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Focal Point Photography
$59 for a One-Hour Photo Shoot incl. a Make Over & $100 Voucher (value up to $425)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your moment in the limelight by snapping up this deal today.
- Grab a pampering makeover including make-up and hairstyling plus a creative photo shoot from Focal Point Photos for only $59.
- You'll get a $100 voucher included in the deal to put towards purchasing your gorgeous images.
- Located in a funky Freemans Bay studio.
- Treat yourself or bring along your partner, children, friends or family.
We don't like bursting too many bubbles here at GrabOne; however, if you've been fooled into thinking that all celebrities are born really, really ridiculously good-looking then it's time to think again. Their own personal army of professional hair and make-up artists, and professional photographers have to take a lot of the credit for their breath-taking appearances. Here's your chance to feel like a celebrity for the day.
Grab a pampering makeover including make-up and hairstyling plus a creative photo shoot and a $100 voucher to use towards purchasing images from Focal Point Photos for only $59.
Who can say no to a little bit of glitz and glamour, especially when it's going to be you in the spotlight. During your one-hour session you'll get a stunning makeover with an international film and television make-up artist so you look your very best. Once you've been made up to the nines you'll be ready for your creative photo shoot with a professional photographer that has over 15 years experience. Enjoy the experience yourself or get your partner, friends, children or even your pet included in the shoot.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.