We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Florencias Beauty Therapy
$100 for a One-Hour Facial, Full Leg Wax, Bikini Wax, Under-Arm Wax, Eyebrow Shape, Eyebrow & Eyelash Tint (value $210)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Re-emerge from your retreat reinvigorated and ready for anything.
- Grab a one hour facial, full leg wax, bikini line wax, under arm wax, eyebrow shape, and eyebrow and eyelash tint from Florencias Beauty Therapy for just $100.
- Pamper yourself from head to toe with a highly experienced and professional beautician.
- Redeem your voucher over two sessions or go for the whole shebang in one.
After a long week at work you may trudge through the front door, bleary-eyed and grumbling. At the mention of ‘going out’ no one would blame you if you scarpered to your room in horror. How dare they suggest that you expose yourself to the world? When you feel like a monster of the deep, you need some skin-deep treatments.
Grab a one hour facial, full leg wax, bikini line wax, under arm wax, eyebrow shape, and eyebrow and eyelash tint from Florencias Beauty Therapy for just $100.
Treat yourself to the complete makeover at this charming, home-based salon. You'll receive a highly professional and personal treatment from Florencia – she's passionate about what she does and is dedicated to providing you with a relaxing and enjoyable service. Rest assured, she's the ultimate perfectionist and everything will be completed to your satisfaction. Your voucher can be redeemed over one two sessions for your convenience.
More Great Auckland Deals
Skin Touch Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.