We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Float My Boat
$20 to Hire Two Kayaks for One Hour, $28 for Two Kayaks for Two Hours or $50 for a Full Day of Kayak Fishing (value up to $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get out on the water and experience summer in the best way possible.
- Grab a kayak hire package from Float My Boat: pay $20 to hire two kayaks for one hour, $28 to hire two kayaks for two hours, or $50 to hire one kayak for eight hours of fishing, including fishing accessories.
- Schedule in some parent-child bonding time and enjoy exploring our beautiful waters.
- Discover why the sunny North Shore is a favourite among locals and tourists alike.
- Either pick your kayaks up or have them delivered for free - check out the conditions for the full list of beaches.
The Canadian Inuit are said to have invented the kayak, although where they got heavy-duty plastic from historians aren't certain. Thankfully you don't need to know. Just say thanks to the humble kayak for spicing up your summer.
Along with Float My Boat, discover the North Shore's beautiful beaches from a whole new perspective. And today you have options:
- Pay $20 to hire two kayaks for one hour;
- Pay $28 for hire two kayaks for two hours;
- Or pay $50 to hire one kayak for eight hours of fishing, including all the fishing accessories you need to make a catch.
Providing kayak hire to curious tourists and adventurous locals alike, Float My Boat knows all the best bits of the East Coast Bays coastline. Each hire includes the use of a lifejacket and paddle, and you can either pick your kayaks up or have them delivered for free - check out the conditions for the full list of valid North Shore beaches from Long Bay to Takapuna.