We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Float My Boat
$20 to Hire Two Kayaks for One Hour, $28 for Two Kayaks for Two Hours or $50 for a Full Day of Kayak Fishing (value up to $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get out on the water and experience summer in the best way possible.
- Grab a kayak hire package from Float My Boat: pay $20 to hire two kayaks for one hour, $28 to hire two kayaks for two hours, or $50 to hire one kayak for eight hours of fishing, including fishing accessories.
- Schedule in some parent-child bonding time and enjoy exploring our beautiful waters.
- Discover why the sunny North Shore is a favourite among locals and tourists alike.
- Either pick your kayaks up or have them delivered for free - check out the conditions for the full list of beaches.
The Canadian Inuit are said to have invented the kayak, although where they got heavy-duty plastic from historians aren't certain. Thankfully you don't need to know. Just say thanks to the humble kayak for spicing up your summer.
Along with Float My Boat, discover the North Shore's beautiful beaches from a whole new perspective. And today you have options:
- Pay $20 to hire two kayaks for one hour;
- Pay $28 for hire two kayaks for two hours;
- Or pay $50 to hire one kayak for eight hours of fishing, including all the fishing accessories you need to make a catch.
Providing kayak hire to curious tourists and adventurous locals alike, Float My Boat knows all the best bits of the East Coast Bays coastline. Each hire includes the use of a lifejacket and paddle, and you can either pick your kayaks up or have them delivered for free - check out the conditions for the full list of valid North Shore beaches from Long Bay to Takapuna.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.