We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$598 for Two People or $999 for Four People for a Waiheke Wine Tour incl. Flights & Ferry (value up to $1,716)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Elevate your understanding of wine to all new heights.
- Grab a Waiheke Wine tour, including flights, for two people for $598 or for four people for $999, with Flight Hauraki.
- Take in the sights of the Hauraki Gulf, including Rangitoto Island and the scenic coastline of Waiheke Island.
- Makes for an unforgettable group trip, or for a romantic day with your partner.
Appreciating wine is all about context and perspective. From the subtlest of flavours, colours and textures to the sweeping majesty of the wind passing over the hills and even the intensity of the sun in the sky, a keen sense of things big and small can truly elevate your understanding of viniculture to new heights.
Grab a Waiheke Wine tour, including flights, for two people for $598 or for four people for $999, with Flight Hauraki.
Take in the island of Waiheke and its world-renowned wineries like never before, thanks to the team at Flight Hauraki. You have the option of being picked up at Auckland CBD and transferred to their base at North Shore Airfield, or make your own way to the airfield. After take-off, you'll be able to communicate with each other and the pilot with your very own headset as you're treated to a 20- to 25-minute flight over the Hauraki Gulf, including Motutapu, Motuihe, and Rangitoto Island. Then, you'll circle around Waiheke's scenic coastline, taking in the island's many beaches and the historic WWII defense complex of Stony Batter, before finally letting you get on with what you've come all this way for – sampling fine wine. You'll have four hours to tilt, swirl, and sniff your way through the region's range of Merlots, Savs and Syrahs, before hopping on the ferry back to the mainland. Whether you're planning a fun day with a group or a romantic trip with your partner, this is one experience you're certain to never forget.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.