We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$598 for Two People or $999 for Four People for a Waiheke Wine Tour incl. Flights & Ferry (value up to $1,716)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Elevate your understanding of wine to all new heights.
- Grab a Waiheke Wine tour, including flights, for two people for $598 or for four people for $999, with Flight Hauraki.
- Take in the sights of the Hauraki Gulf, including Rangitoto Island and the scenic coastline of Waiheke Island.
- Makes for an unforgettable group trip, or for a romantic day with your partner.
Appreciating wine is all about context and perspective. From the subtlest of flavours, colours and textures to the sweeping majesty of the wind passing over the hills and even the intensity of the sun in the sky, a keen sense of things big and small can truly elevate your understanding of viniculture to new heights.
Grab a Waiheke Wine tour, including flights, for two people for $598 or for four people for $999, with Flight Hauraki.
Take in the island of Waiheke and its world-renowned wineries like never before, thanks to the team at Flight Hauraki. You have the option of being picked up at Auckland CBD and transferred to their base at North Shore Airfield, or make your own way to the airfield. After take-off, you'll be able to communicate with each other and the pilot with your very own headset as you're treated to a 20- to 25-minute flight over the Hauraki Gulf, including Motutapu, Motuihe, and Rangitoto Island. Then, you'll circle around Waiheke's scenic coastline, taking in the island's many beaches and the historic WWII defense complex of Stony Batter, before finally letting you get on with what you've come all this way for – sampling fine wine. You'll have four hours to tilt, swirl, and sniff your way through the region's range of Merlots, Savs and Syrahs, before hopping on the ferry back to the mainland. Whether you're planning a fun day with a group or a romantic trip with your partner, this is one experience you're certain to never forget.
More Great Auckland Deals
Black Sugar Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.