We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fitter Faster Stronger
$49 for Five Weeks of Outdoor Team Training - Four Auckland Locations (valued at $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Because playing tug o' war by yourself doesn't really work.
- Grab five weeks of outdoor team training with Fitter Faster Stronger for only $49.
- Choose from four handy Auckland locations, including Victoria Park, Auckland Domain, Onewa Domain, and Ellerslie.
- Enjoy a course focused on your own personal achievement, whether it's weight loss, fitness or toning that you're trying to achieve.
- Visit the Fitter Faster Stronger website for times and locations.
If you just go around by yourself playing tug of war, yelling out positive affirmations, and hitting tractor tyres with sledgehammers, then you look crazy. But if you do it in a group we call it team training.
Grab five weeks of outdoor team training with Fitter Faster Stronger for only $49. There are three sessions a week at Victoria Park, Auckland Domain, Onewa Domain, and Ellerslie.
Outdoor Training is an exciting and fresh way to achieve the fitness you desire while having fun with friends or meeting new ones. Team Training has developed a loyal team of converts who never miss a session, with training taking place at outdoor locations throughout Auckland, including Victoria Park, Auckland Domain, Northshore and Ellerslie.
In the fresh air (regardless of the weather), with outdoor training you are able to challenge yourself without the intimidation of complicated fitness equipment or gyms. The focus is about personal achievement within a supportive team atmosphere. Whether your goal is weight loss, fitness, toning or just to get out and blow away the cobwebs, Team Training offers the results of boot camp without the war paint and shouting.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.