We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fitter Faster Stronger
$49 for Five Weeks of Outdoor Team Training at Four Auckland Locations (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do more as a team.
- Grab five weeks of outdoor training with Fitter Faster Stronger for just $49.
- Get outside and get active.
- Head to any of four locations throughout Auckland: Victoria Park, the Domain, North Shore or Ellerslie.
- Be motivated to see the results you want.
Just like when you add one part hydrogen to two parts oxygen to make water, a group of dedicated people can often be greater than the sum of its parts. Get outside while the weather's nice and accomplish more than you ever thought with today's deal.
Grab five weeks of outdoor training with Fitter Faster Stronger for just $49.
Outdoor Training is an exciting and fresh way to achieve the fitness you desire while having fun with friends or meeting new ones. Team Training has developed a loyal team of converts who never miss a session, with training taking place at outdoor locations throughout Auckland, including Victoria Park, Auckland Domain, North Shore and Ellerslie.
In the fresh air (regardless of the weather), with outdoor training you are able to challenge yourself without the intimidation of complicated fitness equipment or gyms. The focus is about personal achievement within a supportive team atmosphere. Whether your goal is weight loss, fitness, toning or just to get out and blow away the cobwebs, Team Training offers the results of boot camp without the war paint and shouting.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.