We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Fishing Direct NZ
$20 for a $40 In-Store or Online Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Please fisherman or fisherlady in your life.
- Grab a Fishing Direct NZ in-store or online $40 voucher for just $20.
- Their online store and Mairangi Bay and Silverdale stores have everything you need to catch and haul in the big one.
- Shop their online store from the comfort of your home.
- Stock up on all the big fishing brands.
Whilst they may protest otherwise, men are simple creatures. When they say they're too busy to mow the lawn because they can't possibly put down Crime and Punishment, what that really translates to in English is that they're currently located somewhere on the Hauraki Gulf, rod and reel in hand. As bothersome as this may sometimes be, it does solve the commonplace conundrum of gift giving.
Grab a Fishing Direct NZ in-store or online $40 voucher for just $20 and put a smile on the dial of the fisherman (or fisherwoman) in your life.
From rods and reels, to tackle and soft bait, Fishing Direct NZ have all the fishing supplies you can dream of. Stocking all your favourite brands, you can either choose to shop in-store at either the Mairangi Bay or Silverdale location, or shop their online store from the comfort of your own home. Itching to get out on the water again? All their orders are shipped within 24 hours, so you'll be out amongst it in no time at all.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.