We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for a Three-Course Set Menu for Two
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Quit horsing around and click buy already.
- Grab a three course set menu for two from Fisher House for only $49.
- Choose your three courses from a delicious set menu including panko crumbed fish, stuffed chicken breast, chocolate brownie, and much more.
- Enjoy a bar, bistro, and café that is proud of its homestead heritage.
You've got about as much chance of getting a three-course meal made for you at home as you do of settling down with Ryan Gosling.
Grab a three-course set menu for two from Fisher House for only $49.
Fisher House is Highbrook's leading bistro, bar, and function establishment. Originally built by Sir Woolf Fisher in 1962, Fisher House has been completely refurbished to keep its proud Ra Ora Stud homestead heritage. Their food features fresh and seasonal meals that make the most of locally sourced produce. Pop in and indulge your senses in this delicious set menu.
- Toasted sour-dough w, home-made chicken liver parfait, five spice & apple chutney
- Goats cheese tart, courgette, cherry tomatoes, caramelised onions, mizuna, walnuts & truffle oil (v)
- Salt & pepper calamari w, prosciutto, roast garlic, medjool dates, wild rocket, lemon dressing Available GF - ask waiter
- Panko crumbed fish of the day, on garlic mash, sautéed green beans & hollandaise sauce
- Chicken breast stuffed w, Chévre & chives on a warm chorizo, sun-dried tomato & white bean salad (gf)
- Mediterranean vegetable & goats cheese torte, baby greens, Salsa Verde (v)
- Chocolate brownie, whipped cream, berry coulis & chocolate sauce
- Individual Pavlova, summer berry compote & Chantilly cream