We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for a Three-Course Set Menu for Two
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Quit horsing around and click buy already.
- Grab a three course set menu for two from Fisher House for only $49.
- Choose your three courses from a delicious set menu including panko crumbed fish, stuffed chicken breast, chocolate brownie, and much more.
- Enjoy a bar, bistro, and café that is proud of its homestead heritage.
You've got about as much chance of getting a three-course meal made for you at home as you do of settling down with Ryan Gosling.
Grab a three-course set menu for two from Fisher House for only $49.
Fisher House is Highbrook's leading bistro, bar, and function establishment. Originally built by Sir Woolf Fisher in 1962, Fisher House has been completely refurbished to keep its proud Ra Ora Stud homestead heritage. Their food features fresh and seasonal meals that make the most of locally sourced produce. Pop in and indulge your senses in this delicious set menu.
- Toasted sour-dough w, home-made chicken liver parfait, five spice & apple chutney
- Goats cheese tart, courgette, cherry tomatoes, caramelised onions, mizuna, walnuts & truffle oil (v)
- Salt & pepper calamari w, prosciutto, roast garlic, medjool dates, wild rocket, lemon dressing Available GF - ask waiter
- Panko crumbed fish of the day, on garlic mash, sautéed green beans & hollandaise sauce
- Chicken breast stuffed w, Chévre & chives on a warm chorizo, sun-dried tomato & white bean salad (gf)
- Mediterranean vegetable & goats cheese torte, baby greens, Salsa Verde (v)
- Chocolate brownie, whipped cream, berry coulis & chocolate sauce
- Individual Pavlova, summer berry compote & Chantilly cream
More Great Auckland Deals
Viva Dance Studios
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.