We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
FMK - First Millennium Keratin
$150 for a Keratin Hair Straightening Treatment (value $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wake up every morning with a head full of silky straight hair.
- Grab a Keratin hair straightening treatment from First Millennium Hair Design for only $150.
- Enjoy an in-salon hair treatment as well as a style finish with today's deal
- Get 25% discount on after-care products which are highly recommended by salon professionals.
- Delight in professionally straightened hair for up to six months.
Since the beginning of time women have flaunted a number of 'in-fashion' hair styles. From the hairline plucking days of the Renaissance period, to the short and sweet cuts of the 1920s, it was hard to keep up. These days there's one hair style that'll never fail you - sleek and straight.
First Millennium Hair Design is offering you the chance to turn your tresses into silky straight locks with a Keratin hair straightening treatment for only $150.
Keratin is a naturally-occurring protein found in the hair follicle and in your nails. This treatment is keratin-based, so it can actually improve the condition of your hair because the keratin is applied to every strand of hair. The hair straightening treatment can take up to four hours and during this time excess product will be shampooed from your hair, your hair will be blowdried and straightened and will then have the treatment applied.
There are some strict home-care guidelines you must follow in the days after your treatment to ensure your hair stays as straight as when you had it treated. Your trained stylists at First Millenium Hair Design will make sure you have everything you need to keep your tresses in top shape. Plus, they're offering a 25% discount off recommended home-care products if you choose to purchase them from the salon - these will ensure the treatment results are maximised.
This process is completely natural so it's suitable for those with allergies, and it also deep conditions all types of hair, whether it's frizzy, curly, straight or wavy. If you have curly hair, after three-six months your curls may return but they'll come back with no frizz and a lot more defined.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.