We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$39 for a Dental Exam, X-Rays & Polish or $199 for X-Rays & Teeth Whitening
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The future is here. And the future's bright.
- Grab a dental exam, X-rays and polish for $39 or a Teeth Whitening Treatment and X-rays for $199 from First Dental.
- The exam, X-rays and polish are ideal if it's been a while since you last visit to the dentist.
- The in-clinic whitening treatment ensures you'll get a noticeably whiter smile.
The fact that it's 2013 already is as scary as a trip to the dentist when you are five years old. But, no matter how bright the future looks, it's sure to be brighter with a winning smile. Grab a dental exam, X-rays and polish for $39 or a Teeth Whitening Treatment and X-rays for $199 from First Dental.
First Dental has been providing clients with winning smiles since 1998. Get a thorough dental exam including X-rays to determine the health of your jaw, gums and teeth. Even if it has been a long time since you regularly visited a dentist, they will work with you to complete a treatment plan that suits your time schedule and finances. They also offer specialism in cosmetic dentistry so, if you just want a whiter smile, there is no better place to start than with the in-clinic whitening treatment.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.