We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
First Class Automotive Auckland
$320 for a Tow Bar Installation incl. Standard Tow Ball & Wiring (value $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turn your unhelpful car into a total towing machine.
- Install a tow bar, including standard tow ball and wiring, at First Class Automotive Auckland for just $320.
- Trust the car experts to complete every job they do with the utmost level of respect and professionalism.
- Open up a world of possibilities with the ability to tow a trailer, boat, jet ski etc.
- Call First Class Automotive to enquire about your car's make and model before purchasing this deal.
Grab a tow bar installation, including standard tow ball and wiring, by the auto experts at First Class Automotive Auckland for just $320.
About First Class Automotive:
The team at First Class Automotive is dedicated to completing all their work to the highest of standards. Their workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic scanners, plant and equipment so they can offer a one-stop-shop experience for all customers.
Car models included:
All models listed are included in the deal. Some vehicles require cambus adapters (where noted). Additional costs are payable directly to First Class Automotive on completion of job. If your vehicle is not on this list then you can call or email First Class Automotive for a quote. If your vehicle is newer than 2004 then there is a good chance that it will incur additional wiring costs.
- Honda: Accord, Avancier, Toreno, Odyssey, Civic, Jazz, Fit, CRV, HRV, Integra, Step Wagon, Stream, Legend, Elysion.
- Hyundai: Accent, Atox, Lavita, Tucson, Sante Fe, Terracan, Sonata, Elantra, Grander, Getz, H1, i20, i30, ix35, i40, i45, Lantra, H100.
- Isuzu: Mu, Big Horn, Wizard, Elf, Fargo, Rodeo, D-Max.
- Jeep: Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, Compass.
- Kia: Carnival, Picanto, Sorento, Soul, Rio, Pregio Van, Magentis, Cerato, Optima, Carens. Sportage needs additional cambus adapter (RRP value $250) installed for the special price of $180 with this offer.
- Lexus: LS400, ES300, IS200, GS300, GS450, IS250, IS350, RX300, RX350, RX400.
- Mazda: Axela, Bounty, Bongo, BT-250, Tribute, Mazda 2, Mazda 3 Atenza, Familia, 323, 626, Millenia, Demio, Capella, Premacy, MPV, Verisa. CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, MAzda 6 all need additional cambus adapter (RRP value $250) installed for the special price of $180 in conjunction with this offer.
- Mini: All models.
- Audi: A3, A4, A6, up to 2001 models.
- BMW: 3 & 5 series up to 2001 models.
- Daihatsu: Terios, Charade, Sirion (boon), YRV, Rocky, Materia.
- Daewoo: Lanos, Nubira, Leganza.
- Dodge: Journey, Nitro, Ram, Caliber.
- Ford: Ecovan, Fiesta, Telstar, Escape, Territory, Courier, Transit, Laser, Explorer.
Falcon, Fairmont, Mondeo, and Focus models up to 2002. (Falcon, Fiarmont, Mondeo and Focus 2003 models or newer need additional cambus adapter, which will cost a discounted $180 (RRP value $250) fitted)
- Holden: Astra, Barina, Vetra, Rodeo, Viva, Combo, Commodore up to 2002 model, Crewman up to 2002 model. Captiva, Commodore, Crewman, Colorado, Cruze (2003 or newer) all need additional cambus adapter (RRP value $250) for the special offer of $170 fitted.
- Mitsubishi: Lancer, Galant, Delica, Chariot, RVR, Legnum, Diamante, Triton, Colt, Coltplus, L200, L300, Grandis, Challenger, Pajero. Outlanders require detachable tounge option (additional $85) or can mount tow bar lower (FOC) - call to discuss.
- Nissan: Murano, Terrano, Navara, Primera, Pulsar, Stagea, Cefiro, Largo, Laurel, ELgrand, Serena, Avenir, Bluebird, PAthfinder, MIstral, Skyline, Note, Tiida, Maxima, Vanette, CAravan, SAfari, Teana, Sentra, Liberty, Sunny, Wingroad, Lafesta.
- Subaru: Impreza, Outback, Legacy, Tribeca, Forester, Lancaster.
- Suzuki: Aerio, APV van, Baleno, Swift, SX4, Vitara, Grand Vitara, Jimny, Escudo.
- Toyota: Allion, Aristo, Altezza, Caldina, Ipsum, Alphard, Hiace, Noah, Voxy, Land Cruiser, Harrier, Kluger, Voltz, Ist, Windom, Prado, Hilux, Granvia, Previa, Estima, Corolla, Auris, Camry, Platez, Vitz, RAV 4, Yaris, Echo, WIsh, Avensis, Isis, Spacio, Blade, Fielder, Carib, Ractis, Opa.
- VW: Golf, Polo, Passat models up to 2003. 2004 models or later are exluded.
Please call First Class Automotive before purchasing this deal to let them know your car's make and model so they can confirm that they definitely can fit a tow bar to it for such a teeny tiny price.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.