We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$22 for Any Two Breakfasts or Brunches (value $52)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop those awkwardly loud tummy rumbles.
- Grab any two breakfasts or brunches at Fiori Cafe for $22.
- Feast on the Brioche French toast or one of their gourmet burgers like the Hawaiian chicken.
- Try any of their amazing vegetarian and gluten free options.
Those loud nasty huger pangs seem to come alive only at the most inconvenient times. You may curse your body thinking it determined to embarrass you in the middle of an important meeting, but all it's really after is a good solid feed.
Pay $22 for any two breakfasts or brunches at Fiori Cafe and satisfy that extreme hunger that everyone can hear.
Fiori Cafe is located in the waterfront Auckland suburb of Takapuna, meaning you have plenty of opportunity to work off your breakfast or brunch with a relaxed stroll along the seafront. You may need it - Fiori Cafe's menu groans under the weight of options. There's simple favourites like eggs any style, toasted bagels and Brioche French toast. If you're not in the mood for breakfast then enjoy an open steak sandwich or their classic B.L.T. For proper belly-fillers try the Angus pure beef burger or big breakfast also coming with vegetarian options.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.