We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $45 for a Three-Course Set Festive Lunch (value up to $360)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop having to awkwardly avoid those peculiar monstrosities that your family keeps serving you up.
- Grab a three-course set festive lunch from just $45 at Fiori Cafe.
- Pick from a mouth-watering selection of dishes such as roast vegetable salad, calamari coriander salad, griddled steak with merlot jus and of course delicious deserts such as classic Christmas mince pies.
- Fiori Cafe is fully licensed and BYO.
Are you tired of turning up to dinner only to have your family serve you a peculiar, inedible array of food that looks more akin to a stunt double from a sci-fi film? Fear not; we've got a deal that means you don't have to worry about awkwardly saying no to a second helping of a mince and trifle concoction. You can even take the family along too, so they'll be none the wiser.
Grab a three-course set festive lunch from just $45 at Fiori Cafe. Pick from the following options:
- Pay $45 for three-course set festive lunch for two
- Pay $100 for three-course set festive lunch for four
- Pay $135 for three-course set festive lunch for six
- Pay $160 for three-course set festive lunch for eight
Forget about thrashing around in the kitchen this festive season. Sit down and feast on a selection of the below:
- Roast Vegetable Salad
- Calamari Coriander Salad
- Griddled steak with merlot jus
- Seared Tarakihi with mango & tomato salsa
- Pan fried Tuscan chicken with white wine tarragon sauce
- Fresh fruit platter and Christmas mince pies
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.