We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$40 for The London Tea Company 72-Bag Assortment Tin incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Never mind all the tea in China.
- Grab The London Tea Company 72-bag assortment tin for just $40, including nationwide delivery.
- Enjoy nine very different, but equally flavourful blends, including English breakfast, peppermint, elderflower and apricot, mango and ginger and more.
- Indulge in Fairtrade certified tea hand picked from the high quality bushes and created by the best blenders and tasters.
- Perfect Christmas gift for anyone who loves a cuppa.
All the tea in China? Not quite. But definitely a significant quantity from London to keep your cup full and your pinkie raised for some time.
Get The London Tea Company 72-bag assortment tin for just $40, including nationwide delivery. Your tin will include:
- Eight English breakfast bags
- Eight Earl Grey bags
- Eight green tea bags
- Eight camomile bags
- Eight camomile and lavender bags
- Eight lemongrass, ginger and citrus fruits bags
- Eight white tea, elderflower and apricot bags
- Eight peppermint bags
- Eight green tea mango and ginger bags
Since 2003 The London Tea Company has successfully combined both modern and traditional teas and other products with exacting ideals such as organic tea leaves, handpicked tea, the highest quality tea bushes, traditional (orthodox) tea manufacturing methods, biodegradable boxes and pouches, Fairtrade certification and some of the best tea blenders and tasters in the world. Taste the quality for yourself, or this would be the perfect Christmas gift for anyone who loves a good cuppa.
Best before: January 2013
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.