We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fergs Kayaks - Auckland
$18 for a 90-Minute Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga Session incl. Hire (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take part in the latest craze to hit Europe.
- Grab a 90-minute stand up paddle board yoga sessions including equipment hire from Fergs Kayaks for $18.
- Enjoy a crash course in stand up paddleboarding if you arrive 15 minutes early.
- Learn from a qualified and experienced instructor.
- Pick up a new skill for life.
Watching movies and eating pizza are both very fun activities, and when the two are put together it's an unbeatable combination. But since summer is coming up, perhaps you should try a healthier alternative.
Pay $18 for a 90-minute stand up paddle board yoga session including equipment hire from Fergs Kayaks. If you're new to stand up paddleboarding then never fear - arrive 15 minutes early and you'll enjoy a crash course at no extra cost. Your instructor can also run through some basic yoga poses on land before your session begins - in case you're a bit rusty.
Stand up paddle board yoga is the latest craze to sweep through Europe and has now arrived on our shores in New Zealand. This is take your yoga practice to a whole other level where your body and mind will be challenged to find stillness and balance. Your instructor Katrina is a qualified RYT200 yoga teacher and SUP instructor so you'll be in good hands. Using wide starboard paddleboards and practicing under a sheltered marina you'll get the best experience thanks to GrabOne and our pals at Fergs Kayaks.
Please Note: it is advised that you wear comfortable clothing (usual yoga wear is fine as well as fitted leggings and a merino top). If it is cool, Zephyr Waterwear pants or Sharkskins are good. You can also wear a wetsuit.
More Great Auckland Deals
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.