We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fergs Kayaks - Auckland
$18 for a 90-Minute Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga Session incl. Hire (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take part in the latest craze to hit Europe.
- Grab a 90-minute stand up paddle board yoga sessions including equipment hire from Fergs Kayaks for $18.
- Enjoy a crash course in stand up paddleboarding if you arrive 15 minutes early.
- Learn from a qualified and experienced instructor.
- Pick up a new skill for life.
Watching movies and eating pizza are both very fun activities, and when the two are put together it's an unbeatable combination. But since summer is coming up, perhaps you should try a healthier alternative.
Pay $18 for a 90-minute stand up paddle board yoga session including equipment hire from Fergs Kayaks. If you're new to stand up paddleboarding then never fear - arrive 15 minutes early and you'll enjoy a crash course at no extra cost. Your instructor can also run through some basic yoga poses on land before your session begins - in case you're a bit rusty.
Stand up paddle board yoga is the latest craze to sweep through Europe and has now arrived on our shores in New Zealand. This is take your yoga practice to a whole other level where your body and mind will be challenged to find stillness and balance. Your instructor Katrina is a qualified RYT200 yoga teacher and SUP instructor so you'll be in good hands. Using wide starboard paddleboards and practicing under a sheltered marina you'll get the best experience thanks to GrabOne and our pals at Fergs Kayaks.
Please Note: it is advised that you wear comfortable clothing (usual yoga wear is fine as well as fitted leggings and a merino top). If it is cool, Zephyr Waterwear pants or Sharkskins are good. You can also wear a wetsuit.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.