We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$8 for a Two-Month Subscription (value $46)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say goodbye to overdue movie fees.
- Grab a two-month Fatso subscription for just $8.
- Choose from over 30,000 movie and TV titles, all delivered right to your door.
- Order as many titles you like every month and you can hold three DVDs at a time.
- Contact Fatso direct if you would like to opt out from the ongoing subscription after the two month period.
Hi! Remember me? I'm that 'overnight' new release movie that you hired three days ago. Yup, I'm still here, just hanging out in the player where you left me, costing you money every day.
Say goodbye to overdue movies and grab a two-month Fatso subscription for just $8.
Enjoy a full range of high quality entertainment with over 30,000 titles to pick from. Sign up with Fatso and get DVDs and Blu-Ray rentals to keep you busy. After making your order online, Fatso will deliver the chosen title to your doorstep - all you have to do is drop it off in a mail box when you're done. With Fatso there are no late fees and you never have to deal with the inconvenience of facing the outside world just to hire a movie. With this deal, you're signing up to the Fatso Ultra plan. It's really as cool as it sounds - you can hold up to three DVDs at any one time, and there's no monthly limit to how many movies or TV boxsets you can order.
*Please note, this is a continual subscription service. If you would like to discontinue the service after the two month period, you'll just need to contact Fatso directly to opt out.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.