We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a $40 Bar & Restaurant Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- To miss this deal would be a sin.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for Father Ted's Original Irish Pub for just $20.
- Catch up with a mate over a Guiness and a bite to eat.
- Tuck into a juicy steak or burger and there's even a breakfast menu.
- Enjoy some of the nightly entertainment from poker and pool to live music and quiz night.
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It's been weeks since I caught up with me mates for a drink and I've been on a salad only diet for so long I could just about kill for a nice juicy steak. I could say three Hail Marys and one Our Father but if you don't mind, I'd rather get myself down to the pub and set the world to rights that way.
The real sin would be missing out on today's deal. Get a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher to enjoy at Father's Ted's Original Irish Pub for just $20.
Father Ted's is right in the heart of all the Auckland City action, across from the Civic Theatre On Queen Street. Get along to one of Auckland's best original Irish bars and all will be forgiven. There's always a warm welcome, tasty food and entertainment each and every night of the week:
- Monday - killer pool - $100 bar tab to be won. Live Music
- Tuesday- quiz night.
- Wednesday - pool competition and live music.
- Thursday- joker poker and live music
- Friday - live music
- Saturday - live music
- Sunday - $10 carvery and live music.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.