We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
FARO Restaurant Traditional Korean Grill - Takapuna
$49 for a Five-Course Korean Set Meal for Two People incl. Two House Wines or Beers or $98 for Five Courses for Four People incl. Four House Wines or Beers (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy an authentic Korean meal that'll have your tastebuds dancing.
- Grab a five-course Korean set menu for two people including two house wines or beers at FARO Restaurant Traditional Korean Grill for $49.
- Pay $98 for five courses for four people and enjoy four house wines or beers.
- Dine on dishes like Ojing salad and a variety of meat combinations cooked on a BBQ.
While Britney Spears is likely to have popularised Cheetos, the ultra-cool super star singer Psy has made Korean things pretty cool too. Hop on the bandwagon and try their amazing cuisine first.
Pay $49 for a five-course Korean set menu for two people including two house wines or beers or pay $98 for five courses for four people including four drinks at FARO Restaurant Traditional Korean Grill.
Offering authentic Korean cuisine and a wonderful dining experience, FARO Restaurant is the place to go if you're looking for something different. The vibrant atmosphere and friendly staff will have you and your group enjoying yourselves immediately. With five delicious courses to get through, you're set for a fantastic meal. Take a look at what you'll be digging into:
Set menu for two
- Jeon (Korean pancake)
- Faro salad
- Ojing-O salad (squid)
- Various meat combinations for BBQ including marinated chicken, prawns, pork scotch and marinated beef
- Bibimbap dessert
- Two house wines or beers
Set menu for four
- Faro salad
- Dubu salad (tofu)
- Ojing-o salad
- Varoius meat combinations including: marinated beef, pork scotch, prawns, marinated chicken
- Bibimbap dessert
- House wines or beers
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.