We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
FARO Restaurant Traditional Korean Grill - Takapuna
$49 for a Five-Course Korean Set Meal for Two People incl. Two House Wines or Beers or $98 for Five Courses for Four People incl. Four House Wines or Beers (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy an authentic Korean meal that'll have your tastebuds dancing.
- Grab a five-course Korean set menu for two people including two house wines or beers at FARO Restaurant Traditional Korean Grill for $49.
- Pay $98 for five courses for four people and enjoy four house wines or beers.
- Dine on dishes like Ojing salad and a variety of meat combinations cooked on a BBQ.
While Britney Spears is likely to have popularised Cheetos, the ultra-cool super star singer Psy has made Korean things pretty cool too. Hop on the bandwagon and try their amazing cuisine first.
Pay $49 for a five-course Korean set menu for two people including two house wines or beers or pay $98 for five courses for four people including four drinks at FARO Restaurant Traditional Korean Grill.
Offering authentic Korean cuisine and a wonderful dining experience, FARO Restaurant is the place to go if you're looking for something different. The vibrant atmosphere and friendly staff will have you and your group enjoying yourselves immediately. With five delicious courses to get through, you're set for a fantastic meal. Take a look at what you'll be digging into:
Set menu for two
- Jeon (Korean pancake)
- Faro salad
- Ojing-O salad (squid)
- Various meat combinations for BBQ including marinated chicken, prawns, pork scotch and marinated beef
- Bibimbap dessert
- Two house wines or beers
Set menu for four
- Faro salad
- Dubu salad (tofu)
- Ojing-o salad
- Varoius meat combinations including: marinated beef, pork scotch, prawns, marinated chicken
- Bibimbap dessert
- House wines or beers
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.