We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Farm Gate Chicken
$70 for a Free-Range Chicken 5kg 'Summer BBQ Box' of Frozen Portions, incl. Auckland Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some great food and enjoy the finest seasoning of them all.
- Grab a free-range chicken 5kg Summer BBQ Box of frozen portions, including delivery, for just $70.
- Each box comes with an assortment of delicious chicken pieces.
Olive oil is good, rubs are great, but the one seasoning you can never have too much of will always be a clean moral conscience. Grab a free-range chicken 5kg Summer BBQ Box of frozen portions, including delivery, for just $70.
Make those summer BBQ's a breeze for you and your loved ones, or send this as a gift to someone who needs a little help over the holiday season. Nibbles grilled with sticky BBQ Sauce, chicken breast parcels wrapped in tinfoil, or delicious drumsticks with a hearty salad - the choices are endless. With this great value, your holiday grocery bill will thank you.
Portions could include any of the following:
- Boneless breasts
- Bone-in thighs
- Sz 13/14 whole birds
Delivery is as far north as Albany, out to Massey (west), down as far as Pokeno and all of eastern Auckland. Delivery will be on Tuesday 11th and/or Thursday 13th December. Your chicken will come in a polystyrene box to keep the chicken cool after delivery. Delivery is chiller-freight, so it will remain cool all the way to your door.
More Great Auckland Deals
Explore Auckland Harbour
Luxe Beauty Studio
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.