We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Farm Gate Chicken
$25 for 2 Size 18 or $30 for 2 Size 20 Free Range Frozen Chickens incl. Delivery from Farm Gate Chicken
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring back the Sunday roast, with this delicious chicken deal.
- Grab two size 18 free range frozen chickens, for only $25, or grab two size 20, for only $30, including Auckland delivery from Farm Gate Chicken.
- Chickens have a one to two month plus expiry date.
- Taste the difference - with more moisture.
- Locally grown, Halal killed chicken.
These free range chicken's like to look after themselves. They go for regular morning runs, they're on a strict grass and grain fed diet, and they most certainly don't do drugs. Taste the difference, with today's great deal.
Grab two size 18 free range frozen chickens, for only $25, or grab two size 20, for only $30, including Auckland delivery from Farm Gate Chicken.
With winter here, now is the time to get cracking on the Sunday roast. With today's deal you can get a couple of tasty chickens to throw in the oven. Simply add your favourite herbs or spices and be blown away by the taste of real chicken. Discover the great taste of these locally grown chickens today.
Delivery is as far north as Albany, out to Massey (west), down as far as Pokeno and all of eastern Auckland. Delivery will be on Thursday 21st June and/or Friday 22nd June. Your chicken will come in a Polystyrene box, with an ice pack included to keep the chicken cool after delivery. The delivery is chiller-freight, so it will remain cool all the way to your door.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.