We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Extreme Indoor Karts
$22 for 20 Minutes of Go-Karting (value $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stir the adrenaline and race like you've never raced before.
- Grab 20 minutes of go-karting at Extreme Indoor Karts for just $22.
- Experience the high speed turns, sweeping curves, the underpass, the overpass and the drop off, this track is like no other.
- Step into your custom-built for speed kart and race!
Some people are happy to live their lives without excitement. They tip toe through life cautiously, habitually eat their bread with no crust, and always keep to the left lane. If this describes you, you needn't read any further.
Pay just $22 for 20 minutes of go-karting at Extreme Indoor Karts. Get your heart rate pumping and put on your competitive hat with today's deal. Perfect for a group of mates, this deal isn't one to miss.
If you've never tried karting, now's your chance. Experience New Zealand's only two-level go-kart track, with high speed turns, sweeping curves, underpass, overpass and the drop off, this is a track like no other. Just 10 minutes outside Auckland city centre, this adrenaline-filled, innovative track should be your first port of call for a great night out. Each kart is custom-built for speed, boasting of 200cc petrol engines. With the recent opening of the Highbrook motorway offramp, Extreme Indoor Karts is super easy to find. Let us race!
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.