We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing
$10 for a One-Day Indoor Rock-Climbing Pass (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get climbing at Auckland's favourite climbing venue.
- Grab a day pass of climbing at Extreme Edge Rock Climbing for just $10.
- Choose from more than 200 routes around a variety of walls that cater for all levels of experience.
- Suitable for people aged three years and older - perfect for the whole family.
- Includes harness hire for all climbers and an intro lesson for first-timers.
Petrified of heights but keen to test yourself? Have an unhealthy attraction to large buildings - but you know your mum would kill you if you tried to climb them? Head down to Extreme Edge Rock Climbing in Panmure or Glen Eden today and practise your climbing in a professional, safe environment.
Grab yourself a one-day adventure scaling the walls at Extreme Edge Rock Climbing for just $10, including harness hire.
Extreme Edge has 60 top ropes, accessing over 200 climbing routes to climb at any one time, with another massive overhanging wall reserved for lead climbing. Mean nothing to you? Venture into Extreme Edge in Panmure or Glen Eden and learn a thing or two about rock climbing. With walls of different gradients and levels of difficulty - and, at its highest point, the size of a four-storey building - Extreme Edge caters for people of all ages, abilities and levels of experience.
We offer this and much more in the ClimbZone children's climbing area here at Extreme Edge. ClimbZone is a revolution in climbing, aimed at 3 years and up. Our 32+ individually themed climbs all have state of the art automatic belay systems that eliminate the need for a human belayer (rope holder), allowing parents (or grandparents, aunts and uncles) to join in with the climbing, or just cheer the climbers on.
All first-time climbers receive a free safety lesson from a very experienced Extreme Edge instructor. They'll teach you how to be safe at the wall, how to use their state of the art equipment, and point you in the right direction to a wall that will suit your ability best. And Extreme Edge prides themselves on safety, so you're gauranteed the utmost safety and supervision.
No membership is required, no experience is necessary, and you don’t need any special gear to scale the walls either. Just turn up in sensible clothes and shoes that give you good freedom of movement. Skinny jeans are probably not a good idea (although, neither is nudity). Climbing shoes are available for hire for a very reasonable price.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.