We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $12 for ExtraFresh Fruit & Vegetable Saver Packs incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave cider making to the experts.
- Grab an ExtraFresh fruit and vegetables saver pack including nationwide delivery from $12.
- Choose from the twin pack $12, six pack $28 or twelve pack $45.
- Keep your fruit and veges fresh for longer.
Although making your own wine or cider may sound exotic and fun, it's not the best when it starts to happen at the bottom of your fridge. Avoid fruit and veges from expiring and creating their own little concoction on the sly.
Grab an ExtraFresh fruit and vegetables saver pack including nationwide delivery from $12. Options are:
- Twin pack $12
- Six pack $28.
- Twelve pack $45.
Tired of opening the fridge to find wilting fruit and vegetables? Now there's a simple way to reduce fresh whole produce from spoiling before it is eaten. As fruit and vegetables ripen they naturally emit ethylene gas that can build up causing them to wilt and soften at a faster rate.
ExtraFresh™ is an innovative new product that absorbs this ethylene gas and keeps fruit and vegetables fresh and crisp for longer. Simply pop an ExtraFresh™ sachet into the fridge vegetable drawer and it will create a more optimal environment for storing fresh fruit and vegetables. By using ExtraFresh™ you can expect to get an additional five days for your strawberries, 10 days for an iceberg lettuce or 25 days for your oranges. The easy to use sachet is also handy for chilly bins, picnic hampers and camping. Each sachet lasts two months.
Each ExtraFresh pack measures 140mm high x 100mm wide and is 3mm thick. It covers an area of approximately 500 cubic centimeters, the size of a veggie drawer in a single veggie drawer fridge configuration.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.