We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $12 for ExtraFresh Fruit & Vegetable Saver Packs incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave cider making to the experts.
- Grab an ExtraFresh fruit and vegetables saver pack including nationwide delivery from $12.
- Choose from the twin pack $12, six pack $28 or twelve pack $45.
- Keep your fruit and veges fresh for longer.
Although making your own wine or cider may sound exotic and fun, it's not the best when it starts to happen at the bottom of your fridge. Avoid fruit and veges from expiring and creating their own little concoction on the sly.
Grab an ExtraFresh fruit and vegetables saver pack including nationwide delivery from $12. Options are:
- Twin pack $12
- Six pack $28.
- Twelve pack $45.
Tired of opening the fridge to find wilting fruit and vegetables? Now there's a simple way to reduce fresh whole produce from spoiling before it is eaten. As fruit and vegetables ripen they naturally emit ethylene gas that can build up causing them to wilt and soften at a faster rate.
ExtraFresh™ is an innovative new product that absorbs this ethylene gas and keeps fruit and vegetables fresh and crisp for longer. Simply pop an ExtraFresh™ sachet into the fridge vegetable drawer and it will create a more optimal environment for storing fresh fruit and vegetables. By using ExtraFresh™ you can expect to get an additional five days for your strawberries, 10 days for an iceberg lettuce or 25 days for your oranges. The easy to use sachet is also handy for chilly bins, picnic hampers and camping. Each sachet lasts two months.
Each ExtraFresh pack measures 140mm high x 100mm wide and is 3mm thick. It covers an area of approximately 500 cubic centimeters, the size of a veggie drawer in a single veggie drawer fridge configuration.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Puhoi Valley Cafe & Cheese Store
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.