We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Exquisite Laser Clinic
$79 for a Pure Fiji Package incl. Facial, Foot Ritual, Eyebrow Shape & Makeover (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turn the clock back on your aging skin.
- Grab a Pure Fiji Package from Exquisite Laser Clinic in Parnell for only $79.
- Feel and look a million bucks when you get a facial, foot ritual, eyebrow shape, and makeover.
- Improve the appearance of your skin and reduce signs of ageing.
- Look pretty as a picture with the eyebrow shape and makeover.
You could spend your whole life trying to find the secret of time travel, or you could just turn the clock back with some good quality skin care.
Grab a Pure Fiji package from Exquisite Laser Clinic in Parnell for only $79. The package includes a facial, foot ritual, eyebrow shape and makeover.
Specialising in high medical grade laser and skin treatments, Exquisite Laser Clinic is the perfect place to seek refuge for your tired skin. Using the fantastic Pure Fiji range of products they will get that face of yours looking and feeling refreshed with a facial treatment. Then it's your feet's turn, with the luxurious foot ritual treatment. Before you leave, you'll have your brows shaped and enjoy a fabulous makeover that'll make you feel gorgeous and confident.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.